Helping Houston Business Owners Provide For Their Employees
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SIMPLIFIED
If you like your employees and want to keep them happy, offering them better incentives than just a paycheck and a monthly pizza party could show them you actually care. Providing affordable, quality benefits is becoming a necessity for attracting and retaining the best employees. On average, 70 percent of employees feel better about their employer when they offer benefits. Our expert independent insurance brokers will walk you through a handpicked selection of affordable employee benefits package options — many at NO cost to your business — to find the plan that makes the most sense to you as a business owner.
BENEFITS THAT YOU CAN OFFER
Providing your valued workers with employee benefits packages is the perfect way to say, “Thank you for everything you do.” Let our team help you get started with selecting the optimal group insurance plan and other employee benefits packages for your business.
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Vision
- Company Match 401 (K)
Important Questions to Ask
Why Choose Parrish Insurance Consulting For Your Employee Benefits:
- We have been providing the best values in group insurance and benefit plans in the Houston area for years.
- As an independent broker, we will help you find the best option for your company and work with carriers on your behalf to get the best price possible.
- Great communication is the hallmark of our insurance consulting firm, and our goal is to make sure that all of our clients have the necessary information to make the right decision for their Houston company.
- Our insurance brokers conduct an annual market analysis when it’s time to renew your policy. This confirms that your plan is still up to par and allows for you to make any needed changes to your employee benefit offerings.
Why Do You Need Employee Benefits?
If you’d like to make your job offers more competitive (in addition to a competitive salary), having good benefits is a great way to get someone to practically beg you for a job. Benefits offer employees assistance in paying for some of life’s annoying expenses. The extra help on your part could lead to a more appreciative team of workers.
Are Your Employee Benefits Too Expensive?
Are your current employee benefits getting too expensive, leading to you contemplating whether it’s time to cut costs? Let Parrish Insurance Consulting provide you with a free evaluation to see how you can cut costs in your group health insurance plan without sacrificing quality.
Are You An Employee Not Happy With Your Houston Employer’s Benefits?
If you work for a small business in Houston and you aren’t happy with your current benefits provided, our insurance brokers are here to help! Refer our company to your business owner or HR manager and receive a $100 gift card to the restaurant of your choice!
Need Help With Your Houston Business’s Payroll?
Our insurance consulting firm also specializes in payroll services for small- and medium-sized businesses in the Houston area. Ask us about how we can help!
Can Parrish Insurance Consulting Improve My Business?
Providing your valued workers with employee benefits packages is the perfect way to say, “Thank you for everything you do.” Let our team help you get started with finding the best group insurance plans or other employee benefits packages for your Houston business today.